Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Craig- Roommates, cars, jobs... Dates- jurry's still out.


Craig- interesting thing CL.
You really do see a wide range of people responding to adds- Yes I know old news and yes, I’ve had a few responses that seem to be great- easy funny guys who are looking to be a little more social etc.
Then there are the others.
Here are a few gems-.

“Hi, you seem cool, good luck”
Ummm… ok thanks. I’m all about positive feedback but do you want me to respond or were you just giving me props?

“Hit me back- let’s do this. (Insert photo of man leaning back in his desk chair with his Junk in his hand here)”
No.

“Blah Blah Blah Blah… charm charm charm charm, Oh by the way I’m married”
Note to self- should I choose to go this route again be more specific in requirements of potential dates.

Then there was this one…
“Hello, I’m a dude and I’m fantastic, I’m even funny… oh and I’m wicked hot as you can see in my photo… I like your attitude and would like to be one of your 100- maybe even more than one of your 100 because who knows we could hit it off. Did I mention that I’m wicked hot and on paper at least seem perfect?”

Holy bovine you ARE wicked hot… and now I find myself in a strange position.
When I’m out I smile, I listen I can carry on a conversation and flirt, I am the least intimidating chick in a bar and this works for me.

"Average Joe with a funny streak” hits on me in a bar.
“I play a lot of video games” hits on me in a bar.
“Cute chubby chaser” hits on me in a bar.
Wicked hot smiles and talks to me but wicked hot does NOT hit on me in a bar.
So I respond to Wicked hot… charm, flirt, I even agree to a date because after all that is what this little experiment is all about and now I can’t help but wonder-
What is wicked hot going to think about going on a date with the least intimidating chick in a bar?

1 comment:

  1. Look at how HOT you are..how could he not think only bad things (in a good way ofcourse!)

    ReplyDelete