Friday, December 4, 2009

Things Left Un-Posted


My Posts have been crap lately.
After writing and re-writing and writing again I’ve been left with a series of unsatisfying blurbs- unsatisfying to write and unsatisfying to read.
I was on the phone yammering about baking cookies and my loathing of text messages when Ms. K finally called me on it.
“Why aren’t you writing about that?”
“Well things have changed I guess…”
“Sure, two people have started reading the blog- one you aren’t speaking to, the other…” In my head Ms. K is sitting on a couch, cozy sweater, perfect jeans, argyle socks, looking like she fell out of a J-Crew add. I can almost see her shrug her shoulders over the phone. “Besides, you always feel better when you write...”
She has a point.
So here are some things written, but left un-posted…

No comments:

Post a Comment